Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Painting a Rainbow, Step-Stone Path.

I want to inhale books and arrange flowers and write poems and paint murals and make up dances and listen to new music and log ideas in a pretty little notebook and try new lipstick colors and rearrange furniture and talk spirituality and cook something amazing and send happy mail to friends and paint a rainbow step stone path all the way up my driveway. Quoted

 http://www.weewestchester.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/56838b60f7a839538f791b7127900544.jpg 

 This lady hit the nail on the head. When I read this sentence, I knew I had to quote it, and read it a million times over. That is how my heart feels some of the time. The universe takes a hold of my spirit and changes the way I see the world. Sometimes it lasts a long time, sometimes it only shows itself when I am alone, and sometimes it's happens for just a brief moment.

But whether its weeks, minutes, or when I am by myself, it makes me want to dance and sing and write in a journal, and read every single book I own, and tell everyone how much I see the beauty in them.

I just had to write and say that I can feel this phase of creativity coming on. And I couldn't have said what it feels like any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment