Saturday, January 3, 2015

Blog Challenge: Day 3.

Favorite Quotes or Song Lyrics.

This is a challenge day that has my name written ALL OVER IT!

I simply love quotes. I write them down all over the place. I highlight them in books, in my bible. I read quote books and inspirational pins. Songs are just quotes and poems put to a melody. I have listed a few here for you.


 "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5


"Your life only needs to go in one direction: forward. If anything behind you belongs where you are, it will find it's way by catching up." Gentlemanhood.com

  
"Anyone who thinks sunshine is happiness has never danced in the rain." Unknown



"Walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7


"Don't let your mind bully your body." Unknown


"Love will always be a tough job for the wrong person." Gentlemanhood


"Put on your shades 'cuz I'll be dancing in the flames." Lady Gaga Edge of Glory




No comments:

Post a Comment