Thursday, January 1, 2015

Blog Challenge: Day 1.


Tell Your Life Story in 300 Words or Less.

I was born June 8th, 1988.
I still remember what it is like to be an only child.
My brother was born on January 3rd, 1993.
My mother’s name begins with S.
My father’s name begins with S.
My brother’s name begins with S.
My name begins with L. Go figure.
I attended Kindergarten at a Montessori School.
I spent first grade through fourth grade at a private Catholic School.
I spent fifth through eighth grade at a public school.
I spent high school at a private Catholic School.
I worked in a restaurant during my Junior and Senior year of high school.
I spent college at a public university.
I graduated with a bachelor’s in Liberal Arts.
I have always been close with my parents.
I moved to Los Angeles, CA for 8 months with my best friend.
I’ve worked in retail several times and, although I hate it, I am really good at it.
I went to beauty school to become an esthetician and a make-up artist.
I found out I am Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 24.
I was a nanny for one and half years.
I met the love of my life through a mutual friend.
We are no longer friends with her, but we are still together.
I found a wonderful, full time job with Benefits (necessary with T1D).
I moved in with my boyfriend and we couldn’t be happier.
We got our first Christmas Tree, real Christmas Tree, together this year.
I have recently started building a relationship with God again, and it makes me very emotional.
I love music, movies, ice cream, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
I have been told I am an artist, but I say I’m more of a crafter.
I love to be clean and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment